Volunteers Register Here
July 9 @ 7:00 am - July 12 @ 10:00 pm PDTFree
Description of Possible Volunteer Duties
- Registration –July 9 &10, 2018. Will assisting staff with the registration process.
- Giveaways – Assisting coordinator with all giveaways for gathering
- Elders Rest Area – Assisting in quiet area for Elders
- Elders Support – Runners for water, snacks, servers, dance partners
- Food Server/clean-up – will assist with during meals and light clean-up.
- Transportation – drivers for shuttle cars, must have class 1,4 or 5 driver’s license
- Arts & Craft Support – Checking in with vendors for any support required.
- Traditional Meal – will assist with duties related to the preparation of the Traditional Meal.
- Greeter – July 10-12, 2017 will direct delegates who are looking for specific rooms or venues.
- Workshop Coordinator – will assist with planned activities
- Security/First Aid – provide assistance during the gathering.
- Set-up/Take-down – Helping with setup (could be stage, chairs, signs, etc.)
You may not be assigned to the entire time block as listed (i.e. – evening shift). We will only assign up to four hours of volunteer hours per shift depending on the schedule needs.
Thank you! The Volunteer Coordinator will consider your volunteer choices, your availability and assign an overall volunteer schedule for you. If you have any questions in the meantime please contact the Volunteer Coordinator.