Vendor Booths SOLD OUT!
July 9 @ 12:00 pm - July 12 @ 12:00 pm PDT$350.00 – $500.00
EVENT July 10-12, Vendor Setup July 9th & 10th (AM).
Vendor Questions & Inquiries or for help registering, call:
- Vendors will also be required to donate 3 items of their choosing, which will be collected at the time of check-in at the Vendor Arena Station, which will be used to honor the Reigning 2018 King and Queen, and both of the incoming 2019 King and Queen and the most recent 2017 King and Queen from Campbell River.
- The 2018 Elders Gathering Core Committee, workers and volunteers are not responsible for lost or stolen items or injury.
- Vendor booths and Info booths may not sell food or drinks.
- Vendors may sell raffle tickets throughout the first two days of the gathering but are not permitted to sell 50/50 tickets, as this will be done by the BCECCS Society/Host only.
- All Raffles must be registered at the Booth/health Screening Arena Station, and all draws must be held in the evening on July 11th, 2018 in the main arena (time will be announced to all the vendors/Infor booths, delegates) and all winner’s names must be posted at the Booth/Health Arena Station immediately after draws are held that night to allow for winners to pick-up their prizes.
- No burning will be allowed in the booths as some elders have respiratory ailments.
- There will be no changing spaces once one has been assigned.
- One table and two chairs will be provided for each vendor table.
- Electrical outlets may be provided for additional costs if requested.
OPEN HOURS OF BOOTH/HEALTH SCREENING AREA
- MONDAY (JULY 9TH) SET UP 12 PM – 4:00 PM
- TUESDAY (JULY 10TH) OPEN 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM
- WEDNESDAY (JULY 11TH ) OPEN 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM
- THURSDAY (JULY 12TH) OPEN 8:00 AM TO 12:00 PM
Notice of cancellation must be provided by (May 18, 2018). Any cancellations after this date will not be issued refunds.
Booths are to be set up no later than 9:00 am on Tuesday, July 10, 2018
If a vendor/info booth is not set up by 9:00 am on Day 1 of the Gathering, the booth will be re-rented with no refund to the original vendor.
NOTE: No tents allowed.